INFORMATION HANDBOOKS - PUBLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Guidelines for the
Selection and Use of Stainless Steel
a broad range of stainless steels; their compositions, properties, fabrication
and use. Offers guidance on selecting the proper stainless steel by weighing
four elements: corrosion or heat resistance; mechanical properties; fabrication
operations; and total cost.
- Identification of Stainless Steel*
- Guidelines for Selection*
- Corrosion Resistance*
- Mechanical & Physical Properties*
- Precipitation Hardening*
- High-Temperature Mechanical Properties
- Thermal Stability
- Low-Temperature Mechanical Properties
- Heat Transfer Properties
- Sizes, Shapes, and Finishes
- Hot Forming
- Cold Forming
- Surface Protection & Cleaning
- Appendix A: Corrosion Characteristics
- Appendix B: Figures
*PDF Contains these sections only.
NOTE: This Handbook is available in both downloadable PDF Format
and Hard Copy.
Design Guidelines for the Selection and Use of Stainless Steel
in PDF Format. (pdf contains the first 13 pages only)
CLICK HERE to Order Hard Copy.
« Return to Information Handbooks